i didn’t die or anything, i’m still here, really lost interest in glee so i’m just active on different blogs. i have a hockey blog and a personal blog if you want to contact or follow me. love you all.
So like, they photoshopped cartoons and made them look like reality TV assholes. This requires some shade:
SNOW WHITE- NICE SPARKLE BOW HEADBAND, I DIDN’T KNOW CLAIRE’S EXISTED IN FUCKING 1938.
CINDERELLA, YOU GET SOME SERIOUS SIDE-EYE FOR THAT SIDE PART GURL
AURORA WENT TO KOREA FOR A JAW REDUCTION OR SOME SHIT APPARENTLY
ARIEL, USING YOUR NIPPLE PASTIES AS EARRINGS ISN’T DISTRACTING US FROM THAT COMBOVER
BELLE LOOKS LIKE SHE JUST GOT THE FRENCH FUCKED OUT OF HER
GOLD HOOPS, JASMINE?
POCAHONTAS LOOKS LIKE A BACKUP DANCER IN A KE$HA VIDEO
MULAN HOW THE FUCK YOU SUPPOSED TO KICK HUN ASS WITH THAT RAT TAIL IN YOUR FACE
TIANA- you aight girl.
RAPUNZEL, NICE EXTENSIONS BITCH. WE ALL KNOW HOW YOUR HAIR LOOKED AT THE END OF YOUR MOVIE.
Reblogging again for these comments. I can’t even.
so ya someone should apply at nyutriplets as sebastian or a smythe triplet and love courtney berry down xoxooxxoxo
I make them good girls go
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein